services list

  • Business registration
  • Accounts preparation
  • T.V.A. registration and returns
  • Capital Gains Tax calculations
  • Business Planning
  • Dual Taxation planning
  • Leaseback returns
  • U K Accounts and Tax returns


A great pair of sunglasses is now in your reach, thanks to this guide on how to pick the best frames for your face. They say that eyes are the gateway to the soul, and also a beauty tool women have been using since the dawn of time to their advantage. But nowadays, hiding your peepers behind a pair of oakley replica knockout shades can add a mix of magic and mystery that can't be resisted. In fact, sunglasses not only protect your eyes from the sun rays, they are also elegant accessories. Choosing the right pair dior replica will showcase your style, accentuate the contours of your face and give you a distinctive touch of glamor. To help you find the most flattering frames to suit your face, we have compiled this simple guide. Women with this shape usually have a narrow chin and high cheekbones. It is the most coveted of all face shapes and it looks good in a replica ray ban multitude of different sunglasses styles. Celebrities with this shape include actress Eva Mendes and supermodel Christy Turlington. Although oval faced women will find it easier to find a right match, avoid replica designer handbags extremely large frames that will overpower your small face. Remember that the frame of the sunglasses should always be in proportion to the size of your face.



I pay tax in the UK - do I need to complete a French Tax return?

If you earn income in France including rental income, investment income, self employed or employed income then you will need to complete a French tax return - even if you complete a return back in the U K as well

How much tax will I pay?

Depending upon the amount of income you are declaring you will pay tax at a rate set by current french tax bands - rates are not wildly different from the U K equivalent. If you live in the U K you will probably pay at a rate 20%.

Will I get credit for the tax I pay against my U K income?

You will need to declare the "overseas income" within your U K Tax return but as long as the "french tax" is equal to or higher than the "U K tax" then you will have no further tax to pay

I live in France full time - what tax returns do I need to complete?