services list

  • Business registration
  • Accounts preparation
  • T.V.A. registration and returns
  • Capital Gains Tax calculations
  • Business Planning
  • Dual Taxation planning
  • Leaseback returns
  • U K Accounts and Tax returns


You will need to complete a french tax return if you have any income in france. You may still be liable for UK tax if you have kept property, investments, business interests or have any income coming from the UK

When are my returns due?

Depending on where your income comes from you may have to submit different returns but the main returns needs to be with the French tax office by 31st May (30th June for most overseas residents)

My Gite's make a loss - can I claim back these losses?

Rental income can be declared in two main ways - if you opt for the simpler system you will pay tax based upon your turnover less a set allowance for expenses. If you elect the "full" declaration you can claim losses to be rolled forward or offset against other french income

What paperwork do I need to keep?

No great surprises here - you should keep a record of all investment interest, rental income received and expenses incurred, sales income and expenditure together with bank statements - & in france the tax year "matches" the calendar year.