services list

  • Business registration
  • Accounts preparation
  • T.V.A. registration and returns
  • Capital Gains Tax calculations
  • Business Planning
  • Dual Taxation planning
  • Leaseback returns
  • U K Accounts and Tax returns


International tax

Foreign income

There are thought to be close to a million british people living in France - many owning a property or running a business

And in most cases any income earned in France needs to be declared on a French Tax return as well as in the U. K.



french tax system

The French system does not have any deductions of Tax at source (for example by PAYE although this is being introduced) so all tax is calculated from tax returns submitted during "the silly season" of April to June each year.



file your tax return

If you are resident for tax purposes in the U. K.(if you are not sure of the rules they are summarised here then you will also need to declare the income and any tax paid in the U. K.


Deadlines for submitting your French tax return depend upon the source of the income but key dates for your diary are:


As well as Income Tax if you are resident in France you will be liable to pay "social charges" equivalent to National Insurance and these charges can often be higher than any Tax liability and individuals with larger net assets may be assessed for a "wealth tax"